Re: [DNS] Accountability

From: <drew§dronus.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:01:11 +0930 (CST)
Hi Everybody,

I registered my .id.au yesterday morning, after a wait due to a
connectivity problem from the registrar to ausregistry, or something. If
you do a whois on it, it has may details (which is a good thing) but says
inactive (which i guess is a bad thing). And yes, the manage domain link
wasnt working either. Oh well, i guess ill just wait and see what happons
today :)

Cheers,

Drew

p.s. other people seem to have the same flag on thier .id.au, both from
this registrar, and another one, so i guess there is just a delay in
processing :)