Enetica .au Registry is screwed already

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:22:06 +1000
From the Enetica website

Congratulations - *****.net.au is available for registration

I tested a domain I own via Connect.com.au on all registries... and only
Enetica says it is available.

Enetica will want to get its act together URGENTLY... as when they say a
domain is available... is that not some sort of promise to the customer
that they can get it?

I just thought of something..

Congratulations - enetica.com.au is available for registration
Congratulations - toyota.com.au is available for registration

And these guys were the first approved registrar right??

Prepare for legal action Enetica if someone hits you because you said
they could have a domain... or God forbid, your system was able to take
it away from the existing owner.

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve&#167;skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia
Avis est! Aeronavis est! supervir est!