RE: [Oz-ISP] Enetica .au Registry is screwed already

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:43:40 +1000
Enetica seems to have fixed this mornings glitch.... But I do have a
screenshot in case they try to deny it ;-)

http://www.skeeve.org/enetica.jpg

Btw... I would like to see a rundown on all these companies before I
decide which one we will register the domains for the ISP I work for
through...

I want to see...
	- Ownership (who owns them? Is it a competitor?)
	- ABN number,
	- A REAL address... not just a P.O Box...

Something to give them a bit of substance... I want to know they are not
fly-by-night companies, but stable, real operations...

...Skeeve