RE: [DNS] RE: [Oz-ISP] Enetica .au Registry is screwed already

From: ginger FISH <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:09:18 +1000
Dude, these people ( Enetica ) have done more in a couple of days than most
of the other registrars will do in the coming weeks, why don't you give them
a chance ? I personnally did and i must say that right now their level of
service is more than satisfying .

my 2 cents ( 1 ginger cent = $1000 )

Ginge