Re: [DNS] Accountability

From: Ian&#167;LemonStone <auda§lemonstone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:40:13 +1000
My credit card was charged three times by the Registrar for a domain name
that I was rejected on. Total cost $297.00 for no result. It amuses me how
the system that was apparently tested and accredited didn't work yet the
credit card transaction was fine.

Are there any lawyers out there?

Regards

Ian.