Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH

From: Simon Hackett <simon§internode.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:57:57 +0930
At 19:17 21/07/98 +1000, you wrote:
>you speak out of total ignorance, you can explain to the national director
>of lifeline why it takes a week to do a delegation.  how many domains to
>you submit a week? how many irate customers do you deal  with a week that
>beat there heads against the dns wall in this country? leave these well
meaning
>comments as the unsuported conjecture they are and stick to the facts.

No, Vic, you chose to become Lifeline's ISP. It is your duty to explain the
existing situation to them (and I'm sure you've already done that, with
plenty of glowing embelishments). It isn't up to the rest of us to do that,
you chose to take on the role of their ISP.

Simon
---
Simon Hackett, Technical Director, Internode Systems Pty Ltd
31 York St [PO Box 284, Rundle Mall], Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
Email: simon&#167;internode.com.au  Web: http://www.on.net
Phone: +61-8-8223-2999          Fax: +61-8-8223-1777