[DNS] Monetised

From: Simon Knight <simon.knight§gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:43:47 +0930
So why don't you go do this, become rich, and stop rehashing the same
story on this forum?

If there is something you feel needs to be addressed, then go through
the correct channels, or at least demonstrate some proposal to do so.

I think you have highlighted the problems you feel are important to
the members of this list, but continuing to do so serves little
purpose.

Simon