[DNS] Article - .au

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:12:38 +1000
Thank you for noticing. Fortunately, in the paper itself this was done correctly.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for
the use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this
email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately. Please consider the
environment before printing this email.