[DNS] Monetised

From: David Jones <dj_david_jones§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 00:02:17 +0100 (BST)
--- Ron Stark <ronstark&#167;snapsite.com.au> wrote:

> There are hundreds of organisations that equally
> qualify for the domain name
> little.com.au.

Actually according to enetica everyone qualifies for
the domain name little.com.au

Under their interpretation I have every right to go
and register snapsites.com.au or yahooo.com.au or
googles.com.au or any other name I want and monetise
it.

Oh! I see that someone already has registered them.

The guy who registered yahooo.com.au (currently in
policy delete.) should have done it through enetica
under their monetisation service and would have no
problems keeping that one.

Dj

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html