[DNS] hands off my id!

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:39:09 +0000
Quoting Tony Owen on Monday June 26, 2006:

| Umm .. just thought I would leave you a note about your my.id.au.
| It is a nice domain name, and perhaps has commercial value, I think that is why you lost it in the audit.
| 'My'  would be condisered a strange nickname. The two examples you gave on your webpage could be nicknames ...
| I dont think that is the tact you should take, if you are looking for some kind of outcome, you should be concentrating on the regulations and the AUDA process.

I tried to understand the website, but don't really understand the facts
of the case. Was the registrant "Mary Yeomans" or "Peter"? Is Peter
claiming he is known as Mary Yeomans?

The final signoff of "The internet is wild.  deal with it." sounds like
the person has a complete misunderstanding of the Internet. Whether it
is the core Internet infrastructure (allocation of IP addresses,
implementation of routing policies, etc.), laws governing Internet use,
and everything else in between - the Internet is governed by rules, law
and convention. To think anything less is seriously deluded.

kim