[DNS] hands off my id!

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:27:16 +0930
Hi,

Umm .. just thought I would leave you a note about your my.id.au.

It is a nice domain name, and perhaps has commercial value, I think that is why you lost it in the audit.

'My'  would be condisered a strange nickname. The two examples you gave on your webpage could be nicknames ...

I dont think that is the tact you should take, if you are looking for some kind of outcome, you should be concentrating on the regulations and the AUDA process.

Cheers Tony