[DNS] hands off my id!

From: Jason Backshall <jbackshall§staff.iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:06:49 +0800
> anyone who wants to follow my hassles with registering my.id.au should
go > to www.peterbaker.id.au

So Peter what you're saying, basically, is that you didn't read the
regulations before registering?

Don't take this as a flame, because it certainly isn't intended to be
one. At the end of the day though, if you don't meet the criteria to
apply as the registrant for the use of the my.id.au domain, then why
should you able to maintain the use of it? If there was a grey area here
I would have a greater appreciation for where you're coming from, but
there isn't. It's pretty black and white.

JB