[DNS] well well well Re: Domain dispute heats up

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:59:28 +1000
Kim Davies [kim&#167;cynosure.com.au] wrote:
> Quoting Vic Cinc on Thursday June 08, 2006:
> |
> | and therein lies the problem you totally ignore the other million plus
> | who are not in business want an .au name and dont qualify, because they
> | are thinking of starting a business, want to start a busines, dream of
> | starting a business, have some idea, some project, not ready to go yet.  etc etc etc.
>
> Let me get this right. Your assertion is that there are over a million
> Australians who are at the cusp of starting a business that are
> desperate for a domain name in the .au namespace but can't get one?
>
> Where is the evidence to support that luny proposition?

you Kim are that evidence.

Kim Davies [kim&#167;cynosure.com.au] wrote:
.........................^^^^^^
well well well look at this another self appointed pontificator whos
action follow what I say but whose own mind doubts his own actions.

you dont qualify for a .com.au why do you still have one?

cynosure.com.au is not listed with a magic number, there is no business
activity on the web page. you are in breach of the very rules you are
arguing for.

you are actually hording cynosure.com.au when the cynosure trading name belongs to
	ABN: 13 582 981 367
	ABN status: Active from 01 Oct 2003
	Entity name: LEE, COLIN CHEE YAN
	Trading name(s) Cynosure

will you voluntarily rescind your name or do I have to put a
complaint into auda?

Kim its people like you I am fighting for. wether you appreciate it or
not, understand it or not. I am fighting for your freedom to choose the
name you clearly prefer.

You should be giving me 100% unqualified support, not arguing against
your own actions.

Vic