[DNS] Domain dispute heats up

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:29:11 +1000
Ron Stark [ronstark&#167;snapsite.com.au] wrote:

> I fail to see how specious arguments about .com.au or .au, or the

the only specious argument is that you think you need to be involved in
a debate that has an effect on registrar profits. mind your own business.

> contrivance that somehow auDA is inhibiting market growth, have any weight.

this is a fact Ron. the only contrivance is you poking your head into
other peoples business. its not welcomed.

> No amount of wishful thinking will magically entice people to buy a domain
> name for which they have no use and that adds zero value to their lives.

thank you for your glorious words of wisdom Ron,
its like penetrating rays of sunshine in the darkness of ignorance.

if as you claim you can read the mind of the market you can have no
possible complaint against opening up the space as nobody will buy them anyway.

I have a better idea Ron, why dont I lobby government to regulate people
selling "self-managed commercial sites" because the market doesnt really need it.

I dont think we need people like you leeching off the market and making
a quick buck. I think we need to regulate you like a hawke, clearly from
your mind reading preference you have no concern for your customers, you
are probably only looking after your own interests anyway.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT RON?

Vic