[DNS] Time for the rules to changeregardingtransferringdomainname licences

From: Sean Finn <sean.finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:26:31 +1000
Let me clarify something about my stance.

I'm all for simple registrant transfers, absolutely, but that's already in
existance.

What im strongly against is the ability for an entity to register a domain
name in the first place of which it has no legitimate use claim.

But Vic, what you are really trying to tell us is that you want to make more
money, right?

-Sean.