[DNS] Time for the rules tochangeregardingtransferringdomainname licences

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 14:21:48 +1000
Sean wrote:
> I'm all for simple registrant transfers, absolutely, but that's already in
> existance.

No it isn't, the process is excessively complicated, for both registrants
and registrars. Glad to see you base your arguements on baseless fears and
paranoia instead of actual facts, and thanks for proving my point about how
little people like you understand the reality of the .au space.

> What im strongly against is the ability for an entity to register a domain
> name in the first place of which it has no legitimate use claim.

Well, the current rules already allow pretty much anything to be registered,
so you've missed to boat on that arguement as well.

> But Vic, what you are really trying to tell us is that you want to make
more
> money, right?

How dare registrars even think of making money, you'd better arrange some
public floggings, the world will end if this making money concept ever takes
off.

Bennett.