Re: [DNS] Re: Whois & Spam

From: Michael Purse <pursey§gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:20:01 +1000
Yeah, I actually called auDA and spoke with Adam at about 10am this
morning. Adam of course, couldnt tell me much as it isnt his job to.
Unfortunately I was away from my home at the time when Jo returned my
call, and haven't spoken to them again yet.

I'll follow this up in the morning, because its something I noticed a
little while back.

Cheers,

Michael