Re: [DNS] Re: Whois & Spam

From: Jason Allen <jallen§pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:16:04 +1000
Marty Drill - Domain Candy wrote:

>  auDA have confirmed today that there will be a Whois policy at some point
> this year. Possibly later in the year.
>
> I suggest it will be open for Public comments and opinions can be submitted
> at that time.

Did they also let you know why it will be 12 months overdue? According
to the WHOIS policy, it is to be reviewed every 12 months, with the last
one being in Aug '03. Seems auDA aren't doing they're job?

--
Cheers,
Jason

--
This e-mail was scanned with a private,
non-commercial version of AntiVir MailGate.