Re: [DNS] Searcher twists name rules

From: Mike <mjr§hydrocorp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:30:03 +1030
Hi Kim,
My point pertained to the ehics involved, and the effects the current
.au policy may have on unwilling and/or unknowing participants, like
the hypothetical workers for the company I referred to..

Where did I refer to anyone thinking they had a perpetual immutable
right to a name Kim?
I'm talking about employees who worked for the hydpothetical company.
Please stay on topic Kim, dont try and confuse or obfuscate the issue
any more than auDA already has...

Mike.