RE: [DNS] Reseller alleges theft of $730 by Registrar [was] [DNS] Bottle Domains - transfer issues URGENT HELP PLease.

From: Larry Bloch <larry.bloch§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:49:23 +1100
Barry,

In fact, Adam did not allege a theft, YOU did.

Adam indicated a simple administrative error. Happens to all companies at
one point or another - no big deal. It happens, it gets pointed out and gets
dealt with. At this point, Adam has indicated he is prepared to leave it at
that. Clearly reading between the lines, there are other issues that have
not been brought up, nor do they need to be brought up here.

YOU, by changing this thread's subject, and by repeatedly using terms like
'theft' are making the allegations, and I suggest you stop. It is YOU that
has raised questions about an accredited registrar discharging their duty,
not Adam - he simply recounted his experience - any idiot can see he is not
a fan, and any idiot can also see that there are probably two sides to the
story.

I've read you say on a number of occasions that you will not reply, and
seconds later I read your reply.

Now I'm not involved other than I probably benefit in some small way by a
competitor being bad mouthed, but I can very clearly say this to you:

 - you may well be an idiot
 - you are wasting all of our time
 - nobody cares about this issue as its clearly not the earth shattering
blot on the industry you seem to think it is
 - it is obvious to all that you simply don't know when to stop - one of the
best pieces of advice I have had is that when you are in a hole, it's a good
time to stop digging
 - the bone (with thanks to Trent) has no meat left on it. In fact, there's
hardly any bone left either. Put your tail between you legs and move.
 - your conduct on this list only serves to damage your own credibility -
surely you can see you are not engendering a consensus to your position.
 - I might add my own piece of topical wisdom - "if you find yourself all
alone, either get used to it or start moving towards somebody - anybody -
else"
 - and lastly, PLEASE don't reply. If you do, I will arrange for the next
VirginBlue flight to land in your bedroom (which would have the added
benefit of boosting my Qantas shares)

This list used to have many many posters like yourself (you there somewhere,
Harry?), you've just missed the boat by a few years.

For our sanity's sake, SHUT UP.

Larry

PS: Actually, I have to admit this is a lot more entertaining than domain
name news (no offence, David).