RE: [DNS] Reseller alleges theft of $730 by Registrar [was] [DNS] Bottle Domains - transfer issues URGENT HELP PLease.

From: Sean Finn <sean.finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:43:30 +1000
Now that's a fair set of statements.

Simple fact is that some parts of .au are negligent, and this list is
probably the most appropriate forum to air out those grievances.

*WE* as participants and active players in the .au namespace should also be
able to air out our concerns without fear of persecution.

It is of great concern to me that this kind of thing would happen at a
registrar level, but also quite believable. The best approach however is not
to tie up the individual and make them prove themselves. The best approach
is to wait for other stories saying 'yep me too', or 'no way, they have
always dealt me the benefit of the doubt'.

The collective balance of good vs bad will therefore swing the true public
opinion, and if it IS a load of crap, or an isolated incident, will be
perceived as such as noone else has come forward.

*At the same time*

Its good to see you sticking up for a registrar that you use, and recommend
highly with such strong feelings. (They must really look after you).

So we have one for Bottle Domains, and two against Bottle Domains. (Initial
grievance + reseller grievance akin to saying 'here here' / 'me too ' /
'heres my story').

Does anyone ELSE have any Bottle Domains stories, good or bad? (I don't have
any experience with either way).

-Sean