Re: [DNS] 12-3 Win For Domain Name Distributors

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:33:23 +0800
Quite a bit more often than not Ron I think not even a man of your
intelligence can understand the way you think.

The .com version of your friends existing .com.au is worth at least $20 000
to his business even though he was "ripped off" when he was assisted to
secure it (before anyone else overseas did) for $120 per year initially?

Normally I'd say think before you speak, but in your case a better
alternative might be speak before you think

Brad