Re: [DNS] 12-3 Win For Domain Name Distributors

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:19:30 +0930
Hi,

I am sure people can dig up the odd anecdote supporting any stance, I even
saw a segment where a spammer in America claimed people contacted him to
complain about not receiving there daily dose of spam if he didnt send them.

The fact is the cost of scam domains in general far outways any individual
benefit somebody is bound to come up with.

Cheers Tony

(ps I would have loved the interviewer to ask the spammer how any of his
victims would have managed to contact him)

---