RELOADED, TRANSFERED AND RENEWED (great value for you.....and me!)

From: Cyrille Lefevre <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:41:43 +1000
--- COMING SOON IN A THEATRE NEAR YOU ---

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
RELOADED, TRANSFERED AND RENEWED (2003)
a ginger FISH movie

Starring (in order of disappearance) :
	James "LA LAW Wannabe" Guy ( as seen in "The secret life of us")
	Sasha "Russian Roulette" Sudakov (acclaimed federal court performances)
	Brad "Chuck" Norrish ( as seen in "Texas Rangers" and "The inmates" )
	Chesley Rafferty ( as seen in "Who's that girl?" and "Women's Weekly")
	Daniel "Siamese Twins" Jumeau ( as seen in "The Pretender")

Also Starring :
	Kim "The Sheriff" Davies (as seen in "Starski and Hutch" as Huggy Bear)
	Vic Eastwood

Special Guest Stars :
	Bennett "Grand Master Flash" Oprysa
	Rod "Registry" keys ( also known as "The Maths Professor")
	Jon "Joe Peschi" Lawrence ( can i have a gun now ? )

Additional characters :
	Waiter : Nick "Pancake Parlour" Bolton
	Postman : Josh Rowe
	Red Shirt #1 : John Thomson
	Red Shirt #2 : Lucian Kafka
	Sandwich Maker : Sean Finn

"All characters are fictious, any resemblance to any persons living, dead or
on Mars is purely coincidental. "