FW: [DNS] Fw: The Major Point Being Raised

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.info>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:29:07 +1000
Daniel,

In case you are having trouble reading, as I have also noticed you have
trouble spelling,

This is how you spell "CONDOM" not COMDOM,

 I will repeat what I originally said:

I really think that you have taken this too far.

First of all you have no right to make such statements.

Secondly even if he was, there is nothing wrong with it.

I think you really owe josh an apology for this one.

These sorts of statements are absolutely pathetic.

Saasha (not the greatest fan of Joshua Rowe)

P.S Unless you can prove that he is gay, your comments qualify for
defamation of character in my opinion.