RE: [DNS] Domain Names Australia

From: Sean Finn <sean§teknol.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:44:18 +1000
>who will
>support them when their income stream is removed,

The dole sounds good. Or prison rations. Although I'm sure they
could make money selling lose-weight-fast-and-keep-it-off or similar
schemes.

Lol. i meant for the CUSTOMER/SUCKER! who will support them / be their point
of contact when their domain  needs something done with it?

There is noway to tell if they are not being done through a registrar /
reseller directly, and if they are registering the domain name just like
anyone off the street for their clients, how does the registrar / reseller
know which domains are affected?

> and the business collapses?

Excellent outcome. They have caused my business no end of trouble
and I wish the same on theirs.

This will leave their customers with domain names they may have paid for and
have had registered, and no way to delegate and NO IDEA on who to contact to
have it done.

so it puts the suckers, people already taken advantage of, in an even worse
situation then they may be in currently.

Sean.