Re: [DNS] Enetica has the evidence!

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:34:58 +1000
I have finished looking over the logs. We log all commands that go
through our system to the registry, which is what the below script was
doing every time. I have looked into every instance where we had more
than 10 of these lookups in any 1 hour period, and I'm happy to say
there has been no abuse of the script.

Bennett.