Re: [DNS] Enetica has the evidence!

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:08:55 +1000
I am looking over the logs right now. I'll post to the list the outcome.

The code responsible for displaying the renewal date has only been in
place for 5 weeks, it was changed as part of the new transfer procedure
changes.

The code has now been fixed and we are checking the rest of our systems
for other possible ways to get the expiry date.

Bennett.