RE: [DNS] Domain Names Australia

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:26:27 +1000
At 16:11 +1000 24/7/03, Sean Finn wrote:

>I hate to say it,
>and as much of a pain in the but that it is,
>for once, could they actually be doing something they are allowed to do?

Their letters are crafted to look like an invoice and are
intended to deceive people into registering a domain they
neither want nor will use.

They might get away with it, although I suspect their
previous record will tip the balance against them. It
would be impossible to give them the benefit of any doubt.

 ...R.