Re: [DNS] Domain Names Australia

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:01:41 +0930
The "Intent" is to Dupe the uneducated, it is lower than stealing, I think
the saying is "taking candy from a baby". If it is not illegal, it should
be.

auDA should push to make it illegal, and push for some very nasty penalties.
If someone is caught poaching, the risk losing their car / boat.

Habitual offenders, would they be more worried that if convicted they'd lose
their domains / servers ?

Cheers