RE: [DNS] List Rules, Revisited

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:38:45 +1000
Mr Guy,

You have been told repeatedly by various members of this list that auDA
will not respond to queries put in the way you seem intent upon using.
There are several reasons for this including the fact that auDA has
processes in place to deal with matters raised.

For clarity let me repeat again what you need to do.

If you have a submission to make regarding policy reviews you should
make it to auDA not the DNS list (although you are welcome to copy the
list if you wish).

If you have a matter you wish to be raised with the Board you should
send it to auDA, not the DNS List (although you are welcome to copy the
list if you wish). auDA has a rolling section on its agenda to deal with
Board correspondence.

Several of your emails have referred to auDA publishing its agenda prior
to the meeting. We do this.

In simple terms, the DNS is a discussion list for those interested in
the DNS. It is not a vehicle for soliciting responses from auDA staff or
Board members.

Personally, let me say that I would be more inclined to cut you some
slack if:-
a) you stopped posting my personal emails to you to the list without
having the courtesy to seek my consent first and
b) you ceased supposed 'proxy' postings that attack both me and my staff
personally.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA