Re: [DNS] The JamesGuy monopoly

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:51:20 +0200
Quoting jamesguy on Tuesday July 22, 2003:
| When I started this campaign there were 368 subscribers there are still 368 subscribers.  Debating how to improve an organisation like auDA is fundamental.  I am not going to be kept quite on these issues until auda issues a statement that it will review the matters raised with access to public scrutiny.

Thanks for pointing out the subscription numbers. It made no sense to
me that it could be true, so I checked, and found the automatic footer
generation program stopped running some time ago.

In the past week the subscriber count has actually descended from around
390 to 350.

kim