Re: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:36:58 +1000
At 15:09 +1000 16/7/03, jamesguy wrote:

>Any application I make to auDA to be included on any panel is not
>relevant to whether a written policy or tender system is in place.

So submit an application to auDA to take on their legal work.

As you say, making any "application to auDA to be included on any panel
is not relevant to whether a written policy or tender system is in
place". So why don't you simply make such an application??

If you don't want to make such an application, why on earth are you
shrieking about it?

 ...R.