Re: [DNS] Whois policy and expenses to auDA and registries

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:54:20 +1000
At 11:44 +1000 16/7/03, jamesguy wrote:

>I refer to my 2nd submissions on the whois policy review.

Could you please provide a link to your submission?

>Further, is there any reason why the Australian DNS could not absorb
>those costs involved and who would be negatively effected by any such
>policy review?

Personally, as a registrant of several .au domains I am already
negatively effected by the cumbersome bureaucracy and inefficiencies
inherent in the .AU name space.

I would be strongly opposed to any proposal which sought to add extra
bureaucracy into the system, thus increasing the cost of running my
.au domains.

 ...R.