Re: [DNS] web.id.au

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:33:33 +0200
Quoting Bruce Denson on Saturday June 14, 2003:

| mydomain.aus.com. is not acceptable to me personally and I would not
| promote such a business "oppurtunity" for the sake of saving / making a few
| dollars. Perhaps individuals that wanted low-cost doesn't matter if I lose it
| Internet addresses then these quasi setups are Ok............

The problem is education. People on this list know the "difference"
between namespaces run within the public-owned regimes, and those
run for private benefit. Most don't realise there is a higher risk of
things going wrong. For all we know "Graham Webber" is a kid trying to
earn some pocket money who doesn't care about issues of performance or
stability.

kim
--
http://kim.id.au/