RE: [DNS] Price of fish

From: Phil Wright <newsstuff§>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:58:41 +1000
I am inclined to agree in general with your conclusions
But I have one reservation...and question...

Why should it be the consumer who is allowed to suffer at the hands of
poorly managed and unscrupulous business operators who may or may not be
in business for long?

In a modern economy basic Keynesian economics don't always apply in the
short term.

All would be fine IMO if the business operators were bound more tightly
for the sake of protecting the end consumer and surely then those who
went the extra mile would also be rewarded by repeat custom.

Phil Wright