RE: [DNS] Price of fish

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:44:21 +0100

A fair question indeed.  My instinctive answer is that that is the nature
of a competitive market - operators who do not provide adequate service
will in due course lose their market and go out of business.

That said, auDA is in a position (and IMO is obliged) to ensure that registrars
are providing adequate service by (a) spelling out minimum requirements
and (b) regularly reviewing registrar's policies and procedures to ensure