RE: [DNS] Price of fish

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:44:21 +0100
Phil

A fair question indeed.  My instinctive answer is that that is the nature
of a competitive market - operators who do not provide adequate service
will in due course lose their market and go out of business.

That said, auDA is in a position (and IMO is obliged) to ensure that registrars
are providing adequate service by (a) spelling out minimum requirements
and (b) regularly reviewing registrar's policies and procedures to ensure
compliance.

regards
jon