RE: [DNS] ING owes $900,000

From: ginger FISH <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:01:47 +1000
Blinky mate,

This is my personal favorite page :
http://www.raredomains.onthis.com/

notice the banner : DOMAINS &#167; AUNIC

notice the nice list of generic .net.au :

 traders.net.au  contractors.net.au  advisors.net.au
 traders.co.nz  nzcontractors.com  firm.net.nz
 dentists.net.au  pubs.net.au  racing.net.au
 aviation.net.au  bet.net.au  boats.net.au
 clothes.net.au  consultants.net.au  equities.net.au
 plumbers.net.au  doctors.net.au  rock.net.au
 aussietraders.net  farming.co.nz  brokers.net.au
 firm.net.au  firm.net.nz  hairdressers.net.au
 toys.net.au  autos.net.au  wineries.co.nz
 growers.co.nz  shop-au.com  computershop.net.au
 estate.net.au  estate.net.nz  deals.net.au
 sexshop.net.au(!)  sex-usa.net(!)  shoponmy.com
 brokers.net.au  perfume.net.au  jewelry.net.au
 pubs.co.nz  sex.org.nz  wine.org.nz

gee if this is not cybersquatting from a director of auDA ( Peter Dean ) ...

Hope you enjoy it too.

ginger FISH