RE: [DNS] ING owes $900,000

From: Blinky Bill <bill78562000§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 05:49:22 +0100 (BST)
I suppose all those that lost their domain names could
go and register them with an auDA Accredited Registrar
such as A1 Registrar. They just have to visit
http://www.auregistry.com.au .

Perhaps ausregistry can put a banner on their site
saying "If you were looking for auregistry please
click here" so that people who go their by mistake are
not mislead.

Blinky.