MIT sending advertising for .com.au

From: drew <drew§dronus.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:23:00 +0930 (CST)
Hi guys,

Interesting when i got back from lunch this arvo to notice that MIT had
taken the time to send me an email to let me know that the .com.au
derivative of my .org domain was available, and they would be happy to
register it for me. Hmm maybe if they would like to start up a business
with my domain name included in its trading name as well, i might qualify
:) It was even nicer that they used my full name, how pleasant. I look
forward to hearing from my customers who receive this email, maybe they
will let me know that they dont want to go thru me as a reseller anymore,
as they can get the bonus .com thrown in for free if they go directly.

Any feedback is more than welcome :)

Cheers,

Drew