RE: [DNS] Fwd: Notice: To Protect Your Online Identity, We Offer a High Security Feature Free to Our Customers Account # <- N-BTQK9 ->

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:28:54 +1000
Re-sent ... Jon, I've found the original posting, and all of the points to
which I refer are contained therein.  I suspect that I may have clicked on
the attachment instead of going to their site, but I did visit their site as
well.

Original mailout, as attached to the original mailout, is attached hereto.

If you read their offer as carefully as it appears to have been written, it
says that their offer's default setting is "Security On" if they don't hear
from you.  Restated, it means that you accept their offer in the absence of
you declining it.  Embedded in their "security offer" is the fact that they
automatically deduct payment for renewal.

And magically, you have entered into a contract without ever having seen
their documentation in the first place.

Ron