Re: [DNS] MelbIT and INP love loss?

From: Ian&#167;Lemonstone <auda§lemonstone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 22:24:16 +1000
on 7/9/02 10:02 PM, Saliya Wimalaratne at saliya&#167;hinet.net.au wrote:

> By providing a mechanism whereby the ISP/agent can be overridden with the
> appropriate documentation presented by the domain name owner;

I was under the impression that the registry key enables all contact details
can be changed including admin and tech contacts. (Please correct me if this
has changed, MelbourneIT doesn't seem to have enabled this yet.) That is why
it is imperative to advise clients of the importance of a Registry Key.

Ian