RE: [DNS] MelbIT and INP love loss?

From: Saints Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:09:03 +1000
Not go one of those yet! Hmm!

-----Original Message-----
From: dns-return-2225-support=saintspc.com.au&#167;lists.auda.org.au
[mailto:dns-return-2225-support=saintspc.com.au&#167;lists.auda.org.au] On
Behalf Of drew
Sent: Tuesday, 9 July 2002 5:01 PM
To: dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
Subject: [DNS] MelbIT and INP love loss?

Has anyone else had one of these?
Names have been removed to protect the client..

Dear ****
This is an official notice from Melbourne IT regarding your domain name
****,
which has been managed on your behalf by Internet Name Protection Pty
Ltd.

Up until now Internet Name Protection Pty Ltd has acted as your agent to

register, maintain and renew your .com.au domain name using Melbourne
IT's
domain name systems.

We are writing to inform you that Melbourne IT has terminated its
Agreement
with Internet Name Protection Pty Ltd, effective close of business 8th
July,
2002.

There is no need to respond to this notice, but we would like to
reassure you
that your domain name
**** is safe, and you do not need to worry.

Melbourne IT will continue to be your.com.au registrar.

For your reference, the domain name records with Melbourne IT are
confirmed
as follows (please keep this information in a safe place):

------
--
Organisation Name:
 ****

------
--

* Melbourne IT will send you a reminder notice when your domain name is
due

Melbourne IT has been Australia's trusted registrar for over 5 years,
and we
will continue to protect your domain name with the highest levels of
security.

To ensure your domain name is secure and protected, Melbourne IT has
changed
your domain name password. (registry key). Your password may be used to
manage your domain name at http://www.melbourneit.com.au/maintenance

If you have any questions about this notice, please read our FAQ's at:
http://www.melbourneit.com.au/help/index.php?topicid=86.

For more information about how to manage your domain name with Melbourne
IT
please visit our 24 hour interactive help centre at
http://www.melbourneit.com.au/help.

We wish you continued "Online Business Success".

Regards,

Melbourne IT Ltd

--
http://www.drew.id.au
possibly the crappiest website on the net