RE: [DNS] Re: Informing the public.

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:11:06 +1000
Hey Michael,

	Personally I use Clickngo.com.au because I like the interface
and the simplicity... question is though, why havent they become an
official registrar? I would have moved 20 domains there already if they
had been....
At the moment, I am trying to pick the best of the bunch... and can't
really figure out who is worth anything.

...Skeeve