'Commission talks with Aussie counterpart over registration spam' (NZ)

From: Jonathan Ah Kit <ahkitj§jnawk.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:15:00 +1200 (NZST)
In case noone's picked it up yet from IDGNet NZ...

> Commission talks with Aussie counterpart over registration spam
> http://www.idg.net.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/A8539751DEEA277DCC256BC9000CA1D2!opendocument

...and yesterday...
> Domainz loses patience with domain name spam
> "It's deceptive and misleading practice"
> http://www.idg.net.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/581E1BABF18E6697CC256BC800180912!opendocument

I've pottered around the auDA, Melbourne IT and AUNIC sites briefly but
haven't found any non-PDF document on spamming policy in .au -- have I
missed something?

Regards,
Jonathan Ah Kit.

--
Jonathan Ah Kit - Lower Hutt - New Zealand
jonathan&#167;ah-kit.dropbear.id.au - http://www.ah-kit.dropbear.id.au/