RE: [DNS] Is this the type of thing we want?

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 13:34:57 +1000 (EST)
Ginger,

Calm down... you have just changed this thread form a discusion on
legislation on domain use to ING's conduct and your anger over it...

I'm not really sure how the thread got you thinking about them... they have
nothing to do with the registering droped names... only registered ones...

The whole thing about this was educating people about what can happen if
they let there name go. Not about tranfers between registrars or resellers
in the .au domain space.

> What if ING gets out of that without a scratch and go on dong what they
> do, what are you guys going to do about it ( apart from whinging on
> this list) ?

What if? What if? What if? Let's wait and see.

Regards,

Michael-Pappas.