RE: [DNS] DNS List

From: Phil Wright <newsstuff§network.au.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:55:14 +1100
My vote goes for a modified version or Option 2

I agree with that legal advice; as the ultimate publisher of the list I
think auDA would have at least some legal responsibility for the content.

IMHO Option 2 would be better suited to the current subscribers and it
allows non-members to participate in discussion and issues that also affect
them.

I'd however like to see it work on:
1) a pre-register basis where user nominated alias and email addresses are
allowed and
2) specifically that the auDA be bound by security, confidentiality and
privacy of those registration details as part of the registration agreement.

Phil Wright
Network.com.au Pty Ltd