RE: [DNS] DNS List

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:41:57 +1100

content.
<snip>

I disagree.  A mailing list is not a publisher but a transport facility.
It is basically directed email.  The only thing mailing list hosts do is
maintain the list of subscribers and direct the mail traffic to them.
Is the Post Office liable for any content of mail they deliver?

Archives can be another story though.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.