auDA to auction rare domain names

From: patrick <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 01:57:13 +1000
Hi Alex

Thanks for the search.  One is my main trading name (quad), some are held on
behalf of clients (ausbeef, shoporganic & newsstation), some are intended for
protest sites (sucks, sux & truth), all of the rest relate to proposed dotcom
business ventures.

As I said, I hold islam.com.au to use in the public interest.  I advised the
Chair of the Islamic Council of NSW of this intention at the time of
registration.

None of the names were registered with a view to resale.  All comply with the
domain name policy in force at the time of registration (business name,
derivation, etc.).

BTW I (or my company) also hold domain names under "net.au" and in the gTLD
space.  I have made a declaration to this effect to auDA.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss