RE: [DNS] RE: [Oz-ISP] Macromedia SPAM

From: Harry Hoholis <webmaster§webaccess.com.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:41:42 +1100
250,000 domain owners acted in good faith, believing that their details
would
not be made available to whoever came up with a good enough excuse according
the legal acuity and common sense of one Mr. Chris Disspain.

Not good enough!

That data should be unavailable, fullstop, short of a court order. There
does not
need to be a process, or does Mr. Disspain have shares in Macromedia?

Harry